COVID-19 information from UniCare Health Plan of West Virginia, Inc.
UniCare is closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and how they will impact our customers and our health care provider partners. Our clinical team is actively monitoring external queries and reports from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to help us determine what action is necessary on our part.
- Provider reimbursement for COVID-19 vaccine counseling
- COVID-19 Information From UniCare Health Plan of West Virginia, Inc. (June 2021 update)
- Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) prior authorization update
- COVID-19 Testing Update
- COVID-19 Elective Procedure Update
- Frequently Asked Questions on the Uninsured and COVID-19 Testing Coverage
- Listen Now! Webinar Recording for Network Providers on SBA Loans and Other Federal Relief Programs in Response to COVID-19
- Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) Elective Procedure Update
To help address care providers’ questions, UniCare has developed the following FAQ list:
Get the answers to these questions and more in our Talking Points PDF.
The latest updates regarding prior authorization requirements will be posted.
Provider tools & resources
- Log in to Availity
- Launch Provider Learning Hub Now
- Learn about Availity
- Prior Authorization Lookup Tool
- Prior Authorization Requirements
- Claims Overview
- Reimbursement Policies
- Provider Manuals, Policies & Guidelines
- Provider Training Academy
- Pharmacy Information
- Provider News & Announcements